Monday, October 5, 2009

JUST FOR GIGGLES AND GRINS!!!

This is my new swatch book ... Nanny's book of giggles and grins.
It is a purse packable brag book that can be used as an address book, brag book or flash card set. It has 20 pages, totally customizable! I plan to carry this little baby everywhere I go!! What's better than having a purse size swatch of your favorite people!!! The ideas are limitless on what you can do with this project. Contact me for more details ... you might want to consider holding a Workshop to get some free Heritage Makers products ... you don't even have to live close by ... I offer online workshops for the convenience of sitting at home and connecting with family and friends via computer to see what amazing things you can do with Heritage Makers. Start today preserving your family's heritage by putting photos into storybooks, calendars, a swatch book and more ... the options are endless! I would love to talk to you about a career in Heritage Makers ... you can earn some serious money by working with HM on a part time or full time basis, the choice is yours and the rewards are fablous!
The pages are from my Swatch Book ... below you can see what a finished book looks like.



Contact me today to see how
can help you preserve your heritage and even have a rewarding career.
Independent Personal Publishing Consultant
757-630-1020





No comments:

Post a Comment