Sunday, October 25, 2009

GET YOUR CHRISTMAS CARDS STARTED NOW!!!


I know it’s hard to believe Christmas is just around the corner … but it will be here before you know it!! Every year I enjoy making cards to send out to our family and friends for Christmas and this year is no different. I have already begun making our Christmas cards and am having so much fun making them in a different way. I am using the Heritage Makers studio to create personalized cards where I can put pictures of our family or just use the art available making them without photos. I have not decided on a card yet, but am playing around with a couple of ideas. The great thing about Heritage Makers is that you can use a pre-made template in our studio or create from scratch … even the templates are 100% customizable! Some people use the greeting cards while others use the invitations or postcards …. they are all personal … customizable, fun and YOURS!!! The greeting cards and invitations come complete with envelopes and you even have the option of having Heritage Makers mail your cards for you. Time is running out …. Contact me today for information on your personal Christmas Cards this Holiday season!!! Signing up on my website is always free … it costs nothing to begin a project with Heritage Makers. If you like what you see and decide on a project, contact me … price discounts are available when ordering through me instead of straight from the website … also … new customers are rewarded with gifts from the home office … call me today to find out what we have to offer!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment