Monday, September 21, 2009

Nanny Goes Digital Sprang Into Action

In search of income earning venues the thought occurred to me that in home party sales might be something I'd like to do. I began looking into companies that offered things that interested me. I soon discovered this company called Heritage Makers ... and quickly fell in love! They have products that are absolutely wonderful!!! I couldn't wait to join the team! The opportunity to take all my photos and turn them into works of art in the form of storybooks, playing cards, calendars, spiral books, greeting cards, invitations, posters, scrapbook pages and lots more is just amazing!! I found the quality to be outstanding and as soon as I finish a project and publish it it's at my front door in less than 2 weeks!!! It's fun, easy, quick and rewarding. You are able to work on your project right from your computer using their website at your convenience. The art work is out of this world!!! What could be better than preserving your family's heritage through storybooks. A storybook celebrating the birth of a baby, a cornerstone book telling the story of our children's grandparents, a board book for a little one to have all of their own all about them, a bragbook for grandma to carry in her purse ... or what would be more fun than playing a card game with a deck of cards that are full of our family photos??? It is amazing ... it is fun ... it is fabulous ... it is our heritage and preserving it is for keeps!!!

So Nanny Goes Digital sprang into action as I created the name to fit my new motto ... I, Nanny, am going digital and finally am going to get all my pictures in books I can share with my family and friends. I ordered my kit, started working on some storybooks of my own and started scheduling my first workshops. Rewarding is not strong enough a word to describe how I feel about being a Personal Publishing Consultant for Heritage Makers. I am thrilled to be part of the team and to have the opportunity to share with others these high quality products that will preserve the heritage of families for years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment