Friday, September 25, 2009

I LOVE MY JOBS!!!!

That is something you do not hear very often ... but I have to say I REALLY LOVE my jobs!!! Oh, and not just one, but two!! I know they are new, but already I can say that I am feeling incredibly rewarded in working the businesses.

Beacon Errand and Concierge awards me the opportunity to help others ... something I think I was meant to do!! I love going to my neighbor's house and letting their dogs out while they are at work, I love running to the grocery store for the mother of two that is just too busy at her job to pick up what she needs for dinner and I love running by the dry cleaner to pick up the laundry for a couple that is leaving for a trip and doesn't have time to get to the cleaners. I feel empowered when I'm helping others and turning that into a business is an awesome thing!! I named the company Beacon Errand and Concierge with the motto ... let us be the light to your personal lifestyle management needs ... and that's exactly how I feel about it. As a Christian, I feel a blessing from being able to help others which is one of the reasons I had an in-home daycare for over 25 years ... I love children and I love helping others! With BEC I also am rewarded by being able to provide help to others!

Heritage Makers is equally rewarding for me! In a bit of a different way. Heritage is something very important to me for many reasons, but the most important one is that our heritage is something that will fade or be forgotten if we do not preserve it. I lost my father when I was 10 years old and without the stories and photos being put into a life lasting product that my children and their children can see, the heritage of my father would be lost! My father was a pretty important man in our area as an athlete and we have boxes and boxes of photos, newspaper articles, etc about him and his performances, his life, his legacy. But my children and my grandchildren do not really know him, not like I did, not like he should be remembered. But that will change when his "Heritage", his legacy is put into a storybook! So that for one reason is why I became a Heritage Maker consultant! So I can help other families put their stories, their family's heritage into storybooks so their children and their grandchildren will know about the heroes in their family! My hero was my father and I do not want him to be forgotten!! So I love my job with Heritage Makers!! I love being able to share my story and to help others preserve theirs.

And right now is such an exciting time in the life of
Heritage Makers!! We have just introduced some fantastic new products, are unveiling a brand new "studio" October 1st and have some awesome hostess rewards coming up for October!! One great thing about HM too is that you can hold a workshop ONLINE!!! So if someone wants the rewards of earning products by hosting a Workshop, but does not really want to have one in their home ... we can have an online workshop!!! It's as easy as setting a date with me, emailing (and I will do that for you!) friends, family, co-workers and neighbors with the date and link, then we all sit down at our computers in our pj's and watch the workshop right at home!!! So cool!!!! We do NOT even have to live close to one another to do an online workshop!!!
Another wonderful, exciting thing about Heritage Makers is the possibilities offered to anyone wanting to start their own home-based business. You can run your business as a hobby, as a part time job or if you like, do as I'm doing, and run it as a full time business!! It's totally up to you!

But, to finish my thought, let me say again .....


I LOVE MY JOBS!!!!!!!


Check out my websites

Beacon Erand and Concierge

No comments:

Post a Comment