Sunday, September 27, 2009

First Digi-Crop a Success!!!

CHECK OUT A PAGE FROM MY 5X5 STORYBOOK I JUST PUBLISHED .. CAN'T WAIT TO GET IT !!!!!!


Had my first Digi-Crop today and had 9 people here!! Okay, so two were grandsons just chillin with us for a bit and one was my husband .. but we had fun!! Had some light refreshments .. can I say roast beef and turkey roll-ups are the bomb!!!



I had two new people here through our Scrapless in Portsmouth Meetup group. They were able to get some information on Heritage Makers the company and the products. I enjoyed meeting both of them and hope to have many more opportunities to get togehter with them as we gather to discuss digital storybooking.



My mom was able to get some ideas together about a Family Tree Storybook she wants to work on. I think this prompted her to go home and get those pictures together so we can start working on her project! A friend from church has already finished one project and was able to begin work on another one and got some of her questions answered about the studio. My daughter activated her account, started and FINISHED a project all in one session!!! All-in-all the digi-crop was a huge success in my eyes ... I had fun and that's what counts!!



I have scheduled our next Digi-crop for October 11th and can't wait to get some of my projects in before then so I can share them with the others.



Can I just say ... I LOVE HERITAGE MAKERS!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment